Grandma's Birthday Dinner

Well, grandma's birthday party went well if I do say so myself! I ended up making a tossed salad, baked pototoes, and meatloaf. We also had corn, green beans, and french bread rolls. For dessert we got an ice cream cake from Cold Stone. I was actually surprised how good it was! The icing was awesome. I wonder if they make regular cakes?? Probably not, huh?


Meatloaf

My mother's receipe.  :)

Ingredients:
1lb ground beef (I used extra lean)
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup italian bread crumbs
1/2 cup diced onion or 1/2 pkg of onion soup mix (I used Lipton)
1 egg

Directions:
Mix everything together well! You can either use your hands or a mixer like I do. I absolutely love my Kitchaid! I then form my meat mixture in a ball on a pie plate and kinda smush it down. You can also put it in a loaf pan. Bake for 1 hour in a 350 degree oven.


It's as simple as that! The photo I took didn't really turn out all that well, so I'll have to remember to take another one the next time I make it.

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment