Ryan's new favorite

I tried out a recipe to use up some chicken and mozzarella cheese I had in the fridge.  Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.  This one worked and is slowly becoming one of Ryan's favorite dinners.  I think it's just okay.  I don't mind eating it, and it will go into regular rotation, but I don't LOVE it quite as much as Ryan...


Bruschetta Chicken Bake
http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/bruschetta-chicken-bake-65546.aspx
 




























Makes: 6 servings, 1 cup each
300 calories per serving


Ingredients:
  • 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
  • 1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced  (I use 1/4 tsp garlic powder)
  • 1-1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
  • 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
  • 1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese

Directions:
  1. HEAT oven to 400ºF.
  2. MIX tomatoes, stuffing mix, water and garlic just until stuffing mix is moistened.
  3. LAYER chicken, basil and cheese in 3-qt. casserole or 13x9-inch baking dish.
  4. TOP with stuffing. Bake 30 min. or until chicken is done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment