Super Simple Chicken Alfredo

I made this recipe up all by myself!  Seriously though, it's nothing really to be proud of.  A monkey probably could have put it together, but the important part is that we enjoy it! 

Chicken Alfredo

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 box of pasta (whatever kind you'd like.  I've used bow-tie and penne.)
  • Jar of alfredo sauce (I use Ragu)
  • 1/2 bag of frozen broccoli
  • 1 can canned chicken, drained

Directions:
  1. Prepare pasta as directed on box. 
  2. While you're making the pasta, defrost the broccoli and then mix with pasta sauce and chicken.  Heat well. 
  3. Drain pasta and mix with sauce. 
  4. Serve.  :)

  
That's it!  I told you it was super easy.  :)  You could probably make it a little fancier with some mushrooms or sun-dried tomatoes, but all I had on hand was broccoli.  Oh, and some garlic bread would be good too!  I made this on Saturday for just me and Ryan.  We had no leftovers.  I'd say that's a successful meal!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks good, Brooke. I'm going to try it. I'm always looking for "easy" since we seem to eat on the fly most of the time!

Post a Comment