Maybe tomorrow?

So being more diligent about watching what I eat did not start today.  We went to Antonio's for 1/2 off pizza tonight.  That's never good.  Well, actually it always tastes amazing, but it's never good for the diet.  Their garlic bread is to die for.  Seriously.  Between the two of us, we finished off two baskets.  Oops.  Now I don't exactly feel like working out.  My stomach is protesting a three mile walk, so I'll start tomorrow.  :)  Famous last words...

Tomorrow we will be having leftover pizza (sans bread, thankfully!), so food blogging will have to wait until later in the week.  However, I don't believe we're trying anything new this week.  I do hope to have my grocery shopping breakdown ready to post soon!

3 comments:

Just Jay said...

It's good to see you blogging again!

Kirsten Alana said...

Garlic bread, rather - bread in general, is always my undoing!!

Just Jay said...

B.L.O.G. - I want to learn about the coupon matching from you!

Post a Comment