Crispy Herb Baked Chicken

I'm back with another recipe! 

The last two weekends have been wedding filled.  Last weekend was my cousin's wedding in Virginia, and this weekend was the wedding of our good friends Marcin and Jessica.  I feel like I haven't stopped since we left for our roadtrip last Friday morning.


I figured that since I haven't cooked or posted in over a week, that I would make something that hasn't been featured on the blog yet.  Tonight we had Crispy Herb Baked Chicken.


Crispy Herb Baked Chicken
Recipe courtesy of my Hungry Jack Mashed Potatoes box


Ingredients:
  • 2/3 cups mashed potato flakes
  • 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 4 chicken breasts - boneless, skinless
  • 2/4 tsp garlic salt or powder
  • 2 tsp parsley flakes
  • 1/3 cup butter or margarine
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
  2. Line bottom of 9 x 13 pan with foil.  Melt margarine and brush/dip chicken in margarine.  Mix parmesan cheese, parsley flakes and garlic salt together and dip chicken.  Coat chicken with remaining potato flakes.
  3. Bake at 375 degrees F for 45 to 60 minutes or until chicken is fork-tender and juices run clear.

I love this recipe.  It's simple, quick, and tasty.

2 comments:

Art and Appetite said...

Brooke, the food looks good (and that is coming from a pescataria)! And of course, you must be busy with so much weddings at once.

Brooke said...

Thanks, Rylan! Your cakes are absolutely amazing! I'll definitely be adding your blog to my reader. Just gorgeous.

Post a Comment