Just my cup of tea

Yesterday I spent the whole afternoon (and most of the evening) baking and decorating sugar cookies for my cousin who is throwing a tea themed bridal shower today.  You can find the sugar cookie recipe here and the icing recipe here.

The shower will have a retro-style to it, complete with 1950s-ish aprons.  The colors are yellow, red, and teal.  I had a bit of a hard time deciding how to decorate the tea cups, but I think they turned out alright in the end.  :)

Tea cup cookie

All packed and ready to go!

Each cookie is in its own clear favor bag and tied with a ribbon.  I ran out of red ribbon, so I used some polka dot yellow ribbon I had on hand.  I think they turned out really cute.

1 comments:

Lady Butcher said...

Now that is cookie dedication! Very impressive, Brooke!!

Post a Comment