Three of Three...Finally!

I seem to have a problem with blogging regularly.  I need to get into the swing of things!

For Mother's Day, one of the gifts I gave my mom was a lemon meringue pie.  It's one of her favorites, but she hardly ever has it.  It's one of my favorites too, and I usually only get it at Thanksgiving when we get-together with my dad's side of the family.  Last year, I decided to try making one myself.  Success!  If I do say so myself.  :)

I used the recipe from a JoAnne Fluke book titled, Lemon Meringue Pie Murder

I've been into this series for a while now.  While the stories are completely cheesy, the recipes are pretty amazing.  Everything I have ever made from the book has turned out great.  And who doesn't love a little cheese now and then?  ;)

I don't feel right posting the recipe since it's in a published book and all, but here is a photo!


Yes, that is a store-bought graham cracker crust.  I usually like using the Betty Crocker recipe for a single-crust pie when I have the time to make my own pie crust.  However, in a pinch, the graham cracker crust tastes great with the lemon pie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment