They're Baaaaaaack!

My comments are back! 

I know I don't have tons of them, but I truly missed the comments I did have.  It still amazes me that I have people who follow my ramblings about all the bland food I make.  :)  I know that most of my 15 followers over there on the right side are friends and family, but there are some people I don't know.  Thank you for reading, regardless of how I know (or don't know) you!

Now, please accept my apologies.  It's been a while since I've posted.  In all honesty, it's been a while since I've cooked or baked something that hasn't already been posted...or cooked or baked at all!  About three months ago at work, I changed offices.  I'm still with the same company, but I work in a higher volume office that's closer to home.  I knew the work environment would be different, but I could have never imagined what it would really be like.  These last three weeks have been insane.  Truly insane.  Once I get home, we either throw in a Stouffer's French Bread Pizza, grill hot dogs, or grab something at a restaurant.  The last thing I want to do is cook.

My promise to you, I will try to post more.  I put the "and More" part in the blog title because it gave me freedom to post about anything.  I think it's time to try that direction.  Please stay tuned!

1 comments:

Just Jay said...

Yay to comments!

Post a Comment