My Favorite Meal

Tuesday night I finally made Mostacholi!  This is one of my absolute favorite meals, and it's so easy to make.  Of course I forgot to take a photo until after I had served it, but you get the idea.  :)  Sorry it looks kind of gross.  I promise it tastes good!


Mostacholi
Recipe courtesy of my mother  :)



Ingredients:
  • 1 lb ground beef
  • 1/2 box of mostacholi/penne noodles
  • 26 oz jar of spaghetti sauce (I use Prego)
  • 1 cup (?) mozzarella cheese

Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
  2. Cook pasta as directed on box and drain.
  3. While the pasta is cooking, brown ground beef and drain.  Add the entire jar of sauce to the beef and simmer while the noodles finish cooking.
  4. Mix pasta and sauce mixer together in an oven safe dish.  Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and bake for 30 minutes.

That's it!  We usually have a ton left over when it's just Ryan and me eating, so I only made half the recipe this time.  I made the sauce for a whole recipe, but froze half of it to use the next time we have this for dinner.  I only used a quarter of a box of pasta and used a smaller dish.

Tonight I will leave you with this:


The largest grape I have ever seen!  It was bigger than my thumb!!!

2 comments:

Just Jay said...

I can attest to the deliciousness of this meal! Yums!

Brooke said...

Aw, thanks Jess. :)

Post a Comment