Strike Two!

This post has nothing to do with food or cooking.  It has to do with drugstore.com and how they've struck out again with me.

A few months back, I needed some more of the Paula Dorf eyeshadow I love.  I found that on drugstore.com, it was about $1 cheaper than other places and I could get free shipping.  I excitedly placed my order and patiently awaited delivery.  UPS delivered my make-up to me at work, and I couldn't wait to tear open the box and see the new colors I selected in person.  To my horror, I found a box full of condoms and lube.  That was so NOT my order.  Some guy from NY was sorely dissapointed with my order of eyeshadow.  Actually, who knows?  Maybe he was just as excited with my color selections as I thought I would be.  To drugstore.com's credit, they immediately sent out my correct order with overnight shipping.  All was well.

Fast forward to earlier this week.  I was running low on the moisturizer my dermatologist recommended.  I purchased my current jar from his office, but I found it on sale at drugstore.com for $2 less!  I bought two containers and some more Paula Dorf eyeshadow.  (Yes, I needed more.  That stuff is awesome!)  The package was delivered today, and I once again eagerly tore into the package.  Thank God I didn't find anymore condoms and lube, but I did shove my hand directly into lotion.  The stupid container exploded during delivery.  Ugh.  Now I have to call them and send it back.  This is getting old. 

Thankfully, my eyeshadow was intact!

Do I dare give them another chance?

2 comments:

Just Jay said...

Love the new look!

I would go for the three strikes you're out rule. . . UNLESS . . the return process does not go as smoothly as it did last time.

Technically I would count that as three strikes.

Brooke said...

Thanks!

I'll be calling them tomorrow at work. Ugh...why do they have to be a thorn in my side?!?!

Post a Comment