Stuffed

Quite literally too.  This weekend I have not cooked at all, but have managed to stuff myself silly.

It all started Friday afternoon when I treated myself to Panera Bread for lunch in celebration of my last day of work at my current office.  I'm transfering to a new office on Monday which does not have the luxury of a Panera right next door.  I figured Panera and I needed to have one last hoorah.

Then, I met my friend Sarah for dinner at Sean O'Callahans in downton Plymouth.  Neither of us had been there before, but I highly recommend it!  I had the BLTT (bacon, lettuce, tomato, and turkey) and ordered an appetizer (1/2 off!) of spinach and artichoke dip.  Both were wonderful!  After dinner, we decided that we hadn't stuffed our faces quite enough and went down the street to Kilwin's for some ice cream.  I got a kiddie cone of Maple Walnut.  To.Die.For.

Before we left Plymouth, I also managed to puchase a small table.  Kind of weird, I know.  There was a going-out-of-business sale at one of the stores on Main St, and I couldn't pass up this adorable table.  I just loved the little fence detail around the top.


Before I bought the table, I felt like I was living out of my car since it was packed with everything I was bringing home from the office.  When I added the table, the transformation was complete.  My car did look like it belonged to a homeless person!

However, my car wasn't quite packed enough.  I realized that I had left my nameplate at work.  Ugh.  I did not want to have to drive back out there, but I really wanted my nameplate!  My wonderful husband drove me back out to the office, and we found ourselves in the McDonald's drive through ordering a vanilla shake and apple pies.  What???  Seriously, I do not want to think about the large number of calories I ate yesterday.

Today was no better.  I took my husband to the going-out-of-business sale this morning to look at a mirror I liked.  It ended up being to small for the wall we wanted to hang it on, so we decided to check out this great store out by my parents' house called Sweet Annie's.  On our way there, we swung by yet another McDonald's for lunch.  I don't remember the last time I've ate so much fast food!  We didn't find a mirror, but we picked up these awesome candle holders!


After Sweet Annie's, we stopped by Big Boy for dessert with my mom.  I had a slice of strawberry pie, a sip of Ryan's chocolate milk shake, and a bite of my mom's Hot Fudge Ice Cream Cake.  We topped off mty weekend of gluttony with dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant, Los Amigos.

Needless to say, I will be cooking the next few days.  Check back for swiss steak (I know I've blogged it before, but I promise I'll take photos this time.) and mostacholi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment