On the 12th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

♪ ♫ ...twelve Precious Moments ♫ ♪
♪ ♫ eleven favorite carols ♫ ♪
♪ ♫ ten hanging candles ♫ ♪
♪ ♫ nine door knob hangers ♫ ♪
♪ ♫ eight dozen pretzels ♫ ♪
♪ ♫ seven Christmas movies ♫ ♪
♪ ♫ six wish list items ♫ ♪
♪ ♫ four clear glass bulbs ♫ ♪
♪ ♫ three quick breads ♫ ♪
♪ ♫ two craft projects ♫ ♪


Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.


I thought it was fitting for the final 12 Days of Christmas post to be my Nativity scene considering Christmas is really about Jesus.  And it's better to post late than post never, right?

This set was my mother's. She used to leave it up all year long, and I've always admired it. When I got married, she gave it to me. I told you she was the best.
 
I do apologize for the delay in posting this last addition to the 12 Days of Christmas posts.  Life sort of got in the way, which I'm sure you can relate to...especially around Christmas!

And yes, I realize there are more than twelve figurines in my nativity set.   I'm only counting the animate objects, not the houses and palm tree.  I had to make it fit the song, okay??  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment