On the 4th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

♪ ♫ ...four clear glass bulbs ♫ ♪
♪ ♫ three quick breads ♫ ♪
♪ ♫ two craft projects ♫ ♪


I picked up a package of four of these bad boys at Jo Ann Fabrics.  They were 60% off. 


Then I did this to them:


I had some leftover feathers from making GIANT angel wings for the Miss Wayne County pageant back in September. 


I forgot about them, so it was too late to return the unopened package I had.


All I did was take off the hanger from the top of the ornament and shove in a few feathers.  I used a coffee stirrer to push them in.  Very technical and professional, I know.  ;)


I actually really love how they turned out. I might have to go snag another package or two of the clear bulbs so I can use up the rest of the feathers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment