On the 1st day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

♪ ♫ ...an invite to Christmas Eve. ♫ ♪
                    

Welcome to the first day of Brookie's Cookies' Twelve Days of Christmas!  Today we are tackling Christmas invitations.


My dad's side of the family has always had our Christmas on Christmas Eve.  It's been that way for the 29 years I've been around, and I'm sure it's been that way for even longer than that.  Everyone know it's Christmas Eve after my dad and uncle get off from work (they're letter carriers and don't have the luxury of having Christmas Eve off).  Even though this is common knowledge, I still felt the need to make invitations.

I think I will always feel the need to make invitations...for almost everything.

I can't take full credit for this invite.  I did have some inspiration help from Vista Print, but I love that I can re-create and make items my own.  Even if I did misunderstand my mother and ask everyone to bring a dessert...  Santa's bringing us cavities for Christmas!

I used my trusty Paint Shop Pro to make the invite and printed it on leftover card stock from our wedding.  I used leftover envelopes from our wedding as well.  Love using what we've got!

0 comments:

Post a Comment