On the 6th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

♪ ♫ ...six wish list items ♫ ♪ 
♪ ♫ four clear glass bulbs ♫ ♪
♪ ♫ three quick breads ♫ ♪
♪ ♫ two craft projects ♫ ♪


I actually had a difficult time making a wish list this year.  I don't think I even told any of my loved ones specifically about these items.  They are on my Amazon wish list though.  That counts, right?


1.  These are the movies I saw over the last year that I would watch over and over again.  I love Sandra Bullock, Ryan Reynolds, Vince Vaughn, Jason Segal, and especially Paul Rudd.  I've loved him ever since Clueless.  It was the icing on the cake when he married Phoebe on Friends.  :)


2.  I bought my first iPod over the summer.  I love it so much that my husband hates it.  It's pretty much always near me.  I think an alarm clock that charges your iPod and lets you wake up to it is pretty awesome.


3.  I use my stand mixer so much, sometimes it's a pain to have to wash the bowl and beater before I can move onto my next project.  Having a spare bowl and beater would make things that much easier.  I'd still have to clean them, just not as quickly.  :)


4.  I have one of these containers and just love it.  It's easy to put the lid on and take it off.  Plus, it looks nice.  I could really organize my pantry with a set or two of these.


5.  This is one of my favorite TV shows.  Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin are great together.  The rest of the cast is pretty darn great as well.

"I'm going to make you a mixed tape.  You like Phil Collins?"


6.  I'm not a scrapbooker, but I do like paper crafts.  With this machine, there's no limit to what I could create.  I'd love to make some invitations or custom notecards with this.  I see many, many papercuts in my future.  Maybe I should also put some band aids and Neosporin on my wish list...

2 comments:

Kristyn said...

Hey Brooke! I just noticed on your wishlist you have the cricut. I've seen some great projects for this little tool and I'll have to e-mail them to you if you get it. My favorite is taking a clear glass plate (or other clear glass item) and using the cricut to make a design, then you can use an etching substance to place the design on the glass plate. I'll send you more details but it's very cool! Oh, and I have a white chicken chili recipe to share with you that is super simple (crockpot style) and very delicious!

Brooke said...

Thanks, Kristyn! I'll let you know if I end up getting one. I probably won't, but a girl can wish, right?? :)

Merry Christmas!

Post a Comment